Welcome to The Residence Society's Corn Maze Registration!
Resident's corn maze trips are a long standing tradition for first year students at Queen's University.
We hope you have an amazing time!
Below is a list of the dates and times that each residence building is scheduled to attend the corn maze. You may select a building other than your own, should you wish to do so.
- Note: There are only 100 spots available for each time slot, so make sure you reserve your spot before they run out!
- This ticket secures your attendance at Corn Maze (each session has a max. capacity of 100). Please bring an electronic or paper copy of your ticket to the event.
- The corn maze is located on Wolfe Island - a 20 minute ferry ride from downtown Kingston.
- The time slots are the corresponding times of when the ferry leaves the dock - please arrive at the dock with adequate time before your time slot. You can route bus times from your residence here *Ferry admission is free
- Each slot is $5. This only covers your transportation from Wolfe Island ferry dock to and from the Corn Maze via a hay ride.
- Each student needs to bring an additional $11 (cash) for corn maze entrance fee
- Any questions or concerns, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org